BALOO’S PAY AND PLAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank You for booking your Pay & Play session with us at Baloo’s!
During the past few months, we have been working hard to secure the business to ensure that we have been able to reopen. Please take moment to read through this document as it will help you to enjoy your visit with us and to help you understand the changes we have made.
On Thursday 13th of August 22, 2020 we were given permission to reopen our business following the forced closure of businesses due the COVID-19 outbreak. We were issued with a document from the government which was created alongside BALPPA (British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers and Attractions) which Baloo’s are a member of. The document was operational guidance on how to open indoor play. We have since been preparing and re-training ourselves, managers, staff and making some changes so we could open and create a safe environment for children to come and enjoy indoor play. When you arrive please take time to observe the guidance in place by way of signage.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your booking time. We will be unable to allow you to enter until your chosen time.
- When you arrive at the building there may be a couple of minutes before you are allowed in the building. We will do what we can to minimise waiting times and to get you sat down. Please have your booking confirmation that was emailed to you so our Team can check you in. This can be printed or shown via the screen of a mobile or tablet etc.
- We are now limited to 40% of our capacity. The number of people allowed in the building has been restricted so a level social distancing can be maintained between all visitors. We have had to increase out entrance prices slightly as a result of the reduced capacity. Prices are subject to review without prior notice
- We are only able to offer a maximum of three 2 hours play and pay sessions a day.
09:30am to 11:30am
12:30pm to 14:30pm
15:30pm to 17:30pm
We will close for 1 hour to clean thoroughly before reopening the doors for the next session.
- Online bookings only. All visitors must book via our website baloossoftplay.co.uk WE ARE NOT ALLOWED any walk-in customers.
- We are now offering table service. (no more queuing!) When you arrive, you will be shown to your table and someone will be along to take your order. Your order will be placed on a tab and you will be required to pay in full before you leave at the servery or at your table.
- Parents/carers must accompany children under 9 to the toilet to ensure hands have been washed. Please try to use the toilets on the same floor of the building that your table is on.
- Masks/ face coverings should always be worn by visitors over 11 years old except when sat at your table.
- Please do not move tables. Speak with a member of staff if you wish to discuss your allocated seating.
- We are unable to allow anyone access to the sensory room during our opening hours. A private session may be available please contact us to discuss this.
- We are operating a one-way system in the building and we ask you to keep left on the stairs and pass on the yellow x. Please ask your children to not run up the stairs and to use the soft play equipment to move from floor to floor.
You have now secured your booking for the date and time shown in your confirmation email.
Refunds and Cancellations.
- A) If you wish to cancel your booking and receive a full refund then you must do this no less than 72 hours prior to your booking date. You will be refunded as this will provide Baloo’s enough time to allocate the booking to another customer.
- B) If you cancel the party booking with less than 72 hours from your booking date, your booking may be transferred to a future date of your choosing. Providing there is available space for the booking.
- C) If you wish to cancel your original booking on the same day then you will lose all money paid. We will not have enough time to fill the booking. This is because of the limitations on how we can operate as a business.
- D) Please Note:
- Due to limitations on numbers attending Baloo’s Pay & Play sessions we ask that you keep your booking to a 1:1 ratio, adult to child.
- Should you subsequently wish to increase the number of people that you originally booked for we need a minimum of 72 hours’ notice prior to your booking date.
- Should you subsequently reduce the number of people attending your booking, we will need a minimum of 72 hours’ notice prior to your booking date. To allow for our refund process. We are sorry but Baloo’s cannot process any refund where we have not been informed of the reduction of people attending.
The Baloo’s café will be open for the duration of your visit. We kindly ask that food orders are placed within the first hour of your visit. This will ensure that we are able to get your food to you with plenty of time to eat before you leave. We have take-away cups available for use during your session if you wish to use one. There is also a selection of food available to take away. Please ask your server for more information. If you require anything from our café during your session, please ask one of the team and they will gladly take your order for you. We accept cash or card payments.
Socks must always be worn. It is recommended that children wear long sleeves and full-length trousers, as the slides – particularly the racing slide – can cause friction burns. Polyester and nylon materials (tracksuits and football shirts) can be prone to burns and scorch marks.
There are several convenient carparks within a few minutes walking distant from the Baloo’s soft play venue.
If any of your guests have food allergies, our kitchen can cater for that child. If there are dietary preferences, please let us know in advance of your party to allows us time to accommodate your child’s food needs.
During your visit to Baloo’s we would like to make customers aware it will be possible that Batman or Spiderman may also be in Baloo’s meeting the children or at a Birthday Party. Please contact us if you have any concerns regarding this.
- A) Children should always be supervised by their parents or a responsible adult. It is advised to have one parent for every 5 children and for the younger guests – one parent for every 3 children. Baloo’s ‘RULES OF PLAY’ always apply. These can be found on entry into the building or on our website.
- B) Please consider the privacy of other guests in the venue when taking photographs or filming during your visit.
We hope you have an enjoyable time visiting us at Baloo’s! if you have any questions or concerns, please contact us the following:
Tel: 01225 764753
email: [email protected]
Our company registration number 10307391
Thank-you from Team Baloo’s